Sodr has released a rather cool app that lets you upgrade to v2.0 and/or downgrade to version 1.5
This seems to be a killer tool for PC Users who are new to the scene, heres some of the features:
- Copies the whole directory along with the EBOOT.
- The installing process is now split up into 5 easy-to-understand steps.
- While installing the downgrader or the 2.0 firmware update, the program now downloads the EBOOTs instead of just copying them from the harddrive (reducing size of the app from 32mb to 5mb).
- You can now install the application wherever you like.
- Fail-proof installation of homebrews if you follow the instructions correctly.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.