Posted By: wraggster
Charnold has released a new version of his PSP Dungeons: Assault Run Game and Editor.
Heres whats new:
05-02-2008 Version 1.0.3
- some internal map format changes: the map editor can open the old versions, but the game can't (so open the map in the editor and goto file / create game format)
- bug removed when opening a map that has fewer mapareas than the currently selected maparea (now the current maparea after opening a map is always the first)
new property per component: is level-exit (yes/no)
- when the player collides with this component, the current map is deleted from memory and the next map is loaded (the map names must be map001.d2, map002.d2, map003.d2...).
- when a map has a level exit and there is no next map, the map001.d2 is loaded again
- when the next map has a different modelpack, the md3 models are also deleted and loaded
- config.txt file (in system folder), here you can set vsync on/off and change the titlescreen text
- particle effect when hitting enemies
Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments