Yet another XtreamLua forumer , Dr.Download , has posted today his new homebrew : Dr.Flash 0.3 (not an lua app this time)
It's a mod flash tool for fw271Se. note that it's all in french , but should be mainly understood by english speaking people. all you got to know is 'Haut' means 'up' , 'Bas' means 'down' , 'Droite' - 'Right' , 'Gauche' - 'left' , 'Carre' - 'Square' and 'Rond' - 'Circle'. everything else is english friendly I think.
Here the translation of his post:
Originally Posted by Dr.Download
I have just finish a software who will help many , it allows you to flash and mod the 2.71SE.
I have released this software to make it easier for all your flash procedures for the PSP.
The soft has been successfully tested tens times but there are always risk of bricking, neither me or the releaser could be responsible of your use of it.
* Use of 2 Mods with the 2.71SE (could be changed if you copy your prx in flash/mod1 and flash/mod2 folders.
Modules included are:
* Edison Carter's Cheatdevice (last version).
* Cpasjuste's Over Clocking Module (star+select to choose CPU speed).
* Change your gameboot (copy your gameboot.pmf in flash/ folder).
* Remove SCE Logo so you can have a better view of your gameboots.
Dr.Download (me^^) >> Coder : Realisation of Dr.Flash.
Dark_Alex >> 2.71SE's coder : for the 2.71SE without what we would be boring.
PSP_Maniac >> Beta Tester : For the considerable risks he took for testing it.
Here are the links:
XtreamLua Dr.Download original post