PSP Kick has been updated to v3 their Drum Machine and More, heres whats new:
1) The new notes mode allows for complete melody
editing. It's the icing on the cake!
2) Multiple song load/save. Work on 10 songs
3) Custom user song naming. Isn't it nice to be
known as a name, not a number? Use square for
backspace when entering filenames.
4) Per step programmable pitch. This is how
you make melodies! Square + up/down on any note.
5) Per step programmable volume. Beyond accent,
make echoes, subliminal messages, and more!
Square + analog up/down on a note.
6) Per pattern programmable pitch.
Square + up/down when not on a note.
7) Per pattern programmable volume. Complete mixing
control. Square + analog up/down
on a blank space.
8) Per pattern programmable pan. Requested by
numerous users. Square + analog left/right
on a blank space.
9) Track Mute and Solo. We didn't have to,
but we did! Triangle + left/right.
10) You can now change sample parameters while
selecting samples. Because you deserve freedom.
11) You can also preview samples from sounds and
notes screens with the circle button.
12) Clear pattern added. To create you must destroy!
Press all four buttons at once!
13) Start song play at arbitrary position from
song screen. You'll wonder how you lived
without it. Analog down + start.
14) Copy pattern to next empty pattern. At special
request! Analog up + right trigger.
15) Song follow mode. Only for power users.
Read the manual to learn how!
16) Each song is now stored in a .kick file. Trade
them on our forums!
(No more song.txt and patterndata.txt.)
17) All help screens have been updated to show
help for all the new features.
18) Ghost cursors show your position in notes
screen while editing in pattern screen.
19) Triggers in song screen now update the top part
of the screen while scrolling through song.
20) Sample names and directories are now alphabetized.
21) Improved song and soundpack browsing.
22) Cursor acceleration in song, pattern
and notes screens.
23) New menu intro song by Diallo.
24) 6 New soundpacks included!
25) A smattering of Juno samples!
26) Auto-trim of empty pattern data. This speeds
up load and save times.
1) Backing out of sample restores proper file.
2) Backing out of sample audition restores
3) Smoother sample cutoff when stopping sequencer.
4) Saving song as .wav improved.
5) Read-only and archive attributes on sample
directories now ignored.
6) PSPKick.com website now compatible with 1.5 GHz
7) Disappearing editing cursors fixed.
8) Start/Stop pattern while changing samples fixed.
9) Tapering chaser light graphic in skin fixed.
10) Lagged cursor when erasing fixed.
11) Linefeed/Carriage Return fixed in save files.
12) Long file names are now truncated.
Thats a lot of whats new Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.