For 1.5 users, place the two folders into the PSP/GAME/
directory of your Memory Stick. Run it from the PSP game
- ID3v1 tag reading and editing.
- ID3v2 tag reading.
- File Browser.
- Theme system.
- Time and battery notification in menu.
- There is a 5000 character limit to the ID3v2 at whole.
- There is a 255 character limit to each ID3v2 tag.
- ID3v2 padding is not supported.
- In a few very rare cases, ID3v1 tags will not show correctly.
- There seems to be a problem with the pad. As long as you
don't press "up, up, up" instead of holding up, you'll be
Todo in next release:
- Support ID3v2 padding.
- Fix the pad "problems".
- Customizable themes.
Todo in future releases:
- Support ID3v2 tag editing
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.