Team Hitmen have released a new version of PSPInside, version 0.9q. PSP Inside is a multipurpose PSP hacking and information tool, heres whats new:
- [gpz] fixed a bug that prevented USB from working, yay :P
- [gpz] fixed some bugs in user-mode build
- [gpz] added some checks to prevent accidential crashes when trying to access address 0
- [gpz] added cop0 control register names
- [gpz] made a user-mode build for use with the 2.0fw
- [gpz] added python script to make disassembly output nicer (provided by sherpya)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.