Akabane87 has posted the first release of his new Homebrew Game for the PSVita called PROJECT VOID, This project aims to be a space opera focused on dogfights. The way you build your spaceship using different modules
such as engines, canons and so on, will impact the momentum and the whole physics that will make your ship move and react. Any module will have independent resistance and destroying a module will affect the physics of the ship until you repair it.
Release details for this version are as follows:
Version notes :
- 2017/01/28 : v0.0.1 (pre alpha release for the GekiHen Contest)
This version is more like a sandbox where you can only drive a prebuilt ship in an asteroid field and shoot asteroids.
This includes temporary features such as drag and dropping asteroids with the touchscreen, a debug menu, and wip controls.
- Nearly coded from scratch crossplatform Vita/PC(d3d11) engine using the official sony's SDK.
- Physic engine (native on vita and provided by sony in their SDK)
- Optimized volumetric fog using FBM Perlin noise.
- Procedural asteroids geometry and texture (textures are precomputed for faster loading time) using FBM Perlin noise.
- Single light spot rendering shaders for 3d objects.
- Tweakable controls with 2 presets (from the debug menu).
- Tweakable rendering options (from the debug menu).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.