PPSSPP Git (2013/09/01) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #3545 from unknownbrackets/warnings
* Add a note so as not to forget.
* Add some reporting to the software GPU.
* Fix some initialization/sprintf warnings.
* Remove -ffast-math from cmakelists
* Merge pull request #3546 from Kingcom/Assembler
Proper assembler error messages
* Correct move pseudo opcode
* Display proper error messages when assembling failed
* Merge pull request #3544 from unknownbrackets/module-imports
Invalidate icache on stub/var import update
* Cleanup comment (broke savestates anyway.)
* Keep unknown syscall reporting the same.
* Invalidate stubs/var imports when writing them.
* Just invalidate blocks on ClearCacheAt().
This makes it safe to call from a jitted syscall, etc.
* Fix InvalidateICache() breaking binary searching.
* Prevent a crash in debugger without jit.
* Include the PPC jit in the project.
So it's easier to find when refactoring.
* Merge pull request #3542 from unknownbrackets/module-imports
Track module imports and exports with a proper lifecycle
* Get rid of the bad object errors on shutdown.
* Unresolve function imports, track in loader.
* Optimize a bit by checking module names.
* Unexport var symbols when destroying modules.
The problem with a global list is that an unloaded module with unresolved
imports will get garbage written in. This should be safer, and hopefully
Next up: func imports.
* Centralize and track imports/exports.
So that we can "unresolve" them.
* Merge pull request #3540 from raven02/patch-33
Apply auto-gen mipmapping to desktop
* Apply auto-gen mipmapping to WIN32
* Merge pull request #3537 from unknownbrackets/utility-minor
Return wrong dialog type in screenshot/gamesharing
* Return wrong dialog type in screenshot/gamesharing.
Should at least reduce reports of these failing, and give us better info.
May also work more correctly.
* Add some reporting and fix some duplicates.
* Disable -ffast-math - appears to have caused breakage.
* Merge branch 'fix_tigerxdragon_crash' of https://github.com/kaienfr/ppsspp_cn into kaienfr-fix_tigerxdragon_crash
* Fix the crash of game "tiger x dragon"
* Update lang
* Merge pull request #3532 from ufdada/patch-2
Small improvement for fade-in and fade-out sounds in Loco Roco
* Small improvement for fade-in and fade-out sounds in Loco Roco
The fade-in and fade-out sounds in Loco Roco are way too long, this small change improves it alot. now the sound that is played after reaching the goal in a level sounds about right.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.