PPSSPP Git (2013/07/22) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #2881 from raven02/patch-3
Fix rendering mode switching issue in old & new UI
* remove if
* Fix rendering mode switching issue in old & new UI
* Merge pull request #2883 from unknownbrackets/gpu-minor
Use GE state accessors more often
* Use GE state accessors in the texcache.
* Use stencil GE state accessors.
* Use the texture-related GE accessors.
* Use the light computation/type GE accessors.
* Use lightning GE state accessors where appropriate.
* Add and use some color/alpha test accessors.
* Add logic op/color masking GE state accessors.
* Implement some stencil test GE state accessors.
* Add type safe getter for texture and clut format fields.
* Add clut GE state accessors.
* Add some texture-related GE accessors.
* Add some more lighting related accessors.
* Add some more GE state accessors for light/etc.
* Add accessors for several lighting related values.
* Update native (load the GL_QCOM_alpha_test OpenGL extension if available)
* Merge pull request #2879 from raven02/patch-1
Typo fix and few more items added to system UI
* Fix wrong order , put GPU last
* Add 'Enable cheats' and 'Screenshots as PNG' to general UI
* Duplicate 'Display Raw Framebuffer' option
* Frame Skipping should be start with 0 and it is working now
* Typo fix and few more items added to system UI
* Quickfix for crashes switching rendering mode
* Merge branch 'raven02-master'
* Remove _ suffix and hide the GPU mode on GLES2
* Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'
* Consolidate Rendering Mode
* Warning fixes, improve error msg
* Merge pull request #2878 from unknownbrackets/ccc
Fix UTF-16 surrogate pairs and sceCccEncodeUTF16() return value
* Fix retval and surrog pairs in sceCccEncodeUTF16().
Surrogate pairs fixed by native update for typo (missing ++.)
* Correctly output NULs, etc. (i.e. UTF-16.)
* Remove erroneous ifdef from newui pause screen.
Now the continue button shows on all platforms.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.