May 27th, 2013, 23:27 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP Git (2013/05/27) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #1950 from mgaver/patch-5
Make on screen messages translatable
* Update EmuScreen.cpp
use shorten keys.
* Make on screen messages translatable
* Merge pull request #1949 from oioitff/atrac-fix
Build fix, sorry.
* Build fix, sorry.
* Merge pull request #1948 from jeid3/master
Build iOS fix
* Build ios fix
* Merge pull request #1947 from oioitff/atrac-fix
Implement low level atrac3 decoder.
* Implement low level atrac3 decoder.
* Merge pull request #1936 from unknownbrackets/texcache
Improve CLUT load performance, tweak hashing
* Don't bypass the secondary cache on minihash fail.
* Allow ConvertColors() to work as a copy op.
* Switch to a weaker, but faster clut hash.
* Make sure to update the CLUT if format changes.
Otherwise we throw away the loaded clut, which is no good.
* Don't hash the clut when it's not even used.
Many games load the clut even when it wasn't changed, and we don't flush
between when this happens. There shouldn't be any need to rehash the clut
Technically, the clut could have actually changed, but this would
generally require them to clear the dcache or something in a way the GE
probably doesn't support.
* Fix a typo.
* Merge pull request #1945 from unknownbrackets/perf
Rewrite BlockAllocator in attempt to free memory faster
* Avoid a double lookup in FreeExact().
* Rewrite BlockAllocator in attempt to free faster.
And more importantly try to find that weird heap corruption, but no
* Merge pull request #1940 from unknownbrackets/mpeg-fix
Fix videos that never end
* Since we don't use readlength yet, don't add it.
This would actually go negative often enough, making us consume packets
more slowly than we should, or even never finish consuming. 4 is probably
too small, though.
* Merge pull request #1938 from unknownbrackets/symbol-map
Symbol map fixes
* Clear the debug symbol map on shutdown.
Instead of polluting the next game.
* Correctly detect bltzal as func calls in debug.
* Improve perf when loading a large debug map file.
* Merge pull request #1944 from unknownbrackets/reporting
Add reporting for branch in delay slot and cwd thing
* Add reporting for jumps in delay slots.
* Add some reporting in filesystem related code.
* Buildfix for Mac / iOS.
* Merge pull request #1937 from unknownbrackets/windows-ui
Fix cursor reset and pop ups in fullscreen
* Hide pop up windows in full screen.
Otherwise, they get in the way even though you can't see them.
* Show/hide the cursor correctly.
It uses a counter, so we may need to call it more than once.
* Merge pull request #1935 from unknownbrackets/modules
Get sceKernelStopModule() sorta working
* Remove comment.
* Initial implementation of sceKernelStopModule().
Not perfect but should be functional.
* Add a wait type for modules to handle return right.
* Get rid of the "root" return hack.
* Use a custom RA for module funcs. Not used yet.
But it will be.
* Wrap sceKernelGetThreadExitStatus().
So it's usable internally too.
* Merge pull request #1933 from Motaz-Alnuweiri/patch-2
* Update PPSSPP.pro
Hi, you can use "VERSION" Variable
This variable contains the version number of the application or library if either the app TEMPLATE or the lib TEMPLATE is specified.
* Merge pull request #1929 from Motaz-Alnuweiri/patch-1
* Update PPSSPP.pro
Hello, I changed PPSSPPQt version for Symbian from 0.7.5 to 0.7.6
* Turn off the use of uniform arrays in shaders as some devices don't like them, and the speedup seems to be very small if any.
* Merge pull request #1927 from unknownbrackets/scheduling2
Implement suspend/resume HLE for threads
* Disallow suspend/resume on current thread.
Might be some extra subtle things with callbacks/interrupts here...
* Initial attempt at a suspend/resume thread impl.
* Make sure we keep the suspend state around.
I assume it sticks around in this case.
* Merge pull request #1924 from unknownbrackets/scheduling
* Return the moduleId in sceKernelUnloadModule().
Final Fantasy 4 very clearly requires this.
* Report unfinished code in sceKernelAllocateTls().
* Wrap the sleep/wakeup HLE funcs.
* Properly return success in sceKernelWakeupThread().
Fixes #1596, fixes #1796, possibly others. I can't believe how long
I stared at this code and debugged it without noticing such a simple
* Merge pull request #1923 from unknownbrackets/rtc-fix
Implement the sceRtc*Win32FileTime() funcs
* Remove UNIMPL from FileTime funcs, they work now.
* Implement the sceRtc*Win32FileTime() funcs.
* Merge pull request #1911 from aquanull/language
Make more menu screen items translatable, and...
* Make it possible to translate error screens.
* Tweak some menu screen items.
* Make more menu screen items translatable.
Update font atlas files.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here