- Major overhaul of the savestate system! SHould now work better, be faster, have fewer problems, and use less hard disk space for the savestates
- The new PCR/TIMR code is now called correctly in recMFC0. This fixes Fatal Frame, maybe other recently introduced problems too
- Improved CDVD seek timing; should speed up some games that had abnormally long load times -- hopefully without breaking other games. (testing needed)
- Fixed a condition in the INTC hack that could cause it to hang in rare
- Fixed a bug in the vtlb constprop support (stores weren't using the right macro)
- More work on fpu (thanks Nneeve)
- Emitter: encode negative 8 bit immediates for some instructions and EAX forms for MOV
- Implemented more correct support for the IOP's "isc bit" (bit 16 on the COP0 status register), which in turn allowed me to simpify some of the IOP's memory access and paging logic.
- Removed unnecessary rs flushes for loads and stores
- Save a few bytes on const flushing using 5 byte eax movs for 0 and -1 instead of 10 byte immediate movs.
- Usual code cleanups and optimizations
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.