Posted By: wraggster
Finally some new homebrew for us starved PS2 Homebrew fans and its from Hermes of PS2 Reality fame.
Heres the translated info:
Or like imitating to your heroes of the Rock with a program homebrew.
Here teneis the first BETA of this program, similar to Guitar Hero, although based on the same idea of a program for called PC “Frets On Fire”, with which it shares he himself format of songs.
They exist multitude of songs prepared for this one program (and even pack with the songs of the Guitar Hero, in case not it conoceis) and a Hispanic community related to the subject that seems very active (to look for by Google FOF or Frets On Fire).
My program takes a line throwing but to Guitar Hero and podreis to use the vibrato bar and also tells on a measurer “Rockometro”, which badly indicates or or that stays doing.
- Support for Guitar in port 2 of joystick
- Added new effects of sound
- Changes in the graphical aspect of the program:
- Support for guitar, pad and keyboard USB (to form in the menu Input Options)
- Support for pack of ordered songs alphabetically (to see leeme.txt)
- Change in the jugabilidad with added of “notes stars”
- Support for track of rate in the format of songs (with possibility of annulling it in case that of some problem (for example, pack defective like which I,))
- Added a pair of new textures of masts, with some surprise (thanks to Dimitri to currar one of them)
- And good, a pile of adjustments/smaller modifications but, than I hope that you like or does the easy life to you but
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments