edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin v1.64 is released. This is a Russian GPU plugin for Sony PlayStation emulators.
edgbla＇s Software Rendering Plugin main features:
• Interlace mode emulation;
• Screen settings emulation;
• Final Fantasy 8 pre battle effect emulation;
• Pixel perfect geometry (I hope. );
• Method of reducing vertex jittering (pcsxr);
• 16/32-bit software renderer;
• Increased internal resolution;
• Texture bilinear filtering;
• Support for gpuPeteOGL2 glsl shaders;
• Fullscreen filters;
• High precision GPU commands emulation;
• Correct polygon cutting;
• Precise dithering;
• Correct aspect ratio;
• Controlling the plugin with keyboard/mice/joystics;
• 9 lightgun crosshairs;
• Screenshot creation, video recording;
• Increasing the internal resolution causes visual artifacts;
• The picture is rendered incorrectly when rotated 90 or 270 degrees;
edgbla's Software Rendering Plugin v1.64 Changelog:
The documentation and tips in the settings dialog may contain errors or may not contain information on some features, there is no time to fix it.
When using multithreading, remember:
Setting the number of threads above the number of physical cores reduces the FPS;
The renderer takes all of these streams at 100%;
For 1x1 internal resolution, multithreading reduces FPS;
The higher the internal resolution, the greater the gain from multithreading.
To achieve maximum performance, you must turn off energy-saving technologies.
Multithreaded blitter increases FPS only at very high resolutions, so do NOT enable it.
Under Linux, there is an unpleasant moment - the PCSXR emulator sets the ./pcsxr/plugins directory as the current one, and the EPSXE emulator sets the ./epsxe directory as the current one, so far it is decided to create symbolic links.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.