Daedalus X64, Nintendo 64 emulator for PSP comes to the revision 630. This new update is mostly used to make the code more streamlined, while maintaining the improvements made by previous releases. Nothing new about the resumption of work on the 32bit version.
Following cumulative changelog and download link.
- Cleaned-up and Reduced RSH_HLE logic (Cleaner code also small speed-up)
- Should DOOM64 render lightmaps + textures now Correctly
- Zoom has 150% (GE 007 using in-game options screen and PSP scaled 4:3 WIDE needs 135%)
- Fixed and enabled osRestoreInt (moderate speed up, Doom64 is about 15% faster +)
- Commented out unused code in TLB.cpp
- Fixed compiling issue
- Updated and enabled osSpTaskLoad
- Added a workaround to allow Killer Instinct to work with OSHLE
- Removed GoldenEye scissor hack, zoom works a lot better (make sure to set it to 120%)
- Simplified osSpDeviceBusy
- Made debug only an assert That Should not Be Exposed in release
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.