Here's a new release from Weltall of his great cheat device application.
The changes of this new version:
- [ALL] now the text reader loads txt files from ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/text/gameid.txt where game id is the id shown on cwcheat, it works just like memory cards or _S db entries. In this way you can store a txt file for every game.
- [ALL] now the text reader saves the old position upon exiting, in this way everytime you return to the text reader it will be were you left it, even if you reload the game. It will be saved as gameid.pos in the same dir of the txt.
- [LITE] added an homebrew only lite prx: it's called cwcheathblite.prx
- [ALL] moved config loading from the volatile partition to the kernel partition of the ram this should allow better compatibility with games/homebrews/vsh. GTA: LCS is working fine now even in m33 no umd modes (np9660/m33)
- [ALL] moved clock changing functions to the end of the cwcheat bootup process this increased compatibility with the vsh (now it's possible to use the homebrew prx or use R during bootup to load cwcheat even without umd and without freeze) and maybe also with homebrews and games
- [ALL] added a generic function to manage all numbers insertions in cwcheat (this is mainly backend)
- [ALL] implemented a goto function accessible with select in the memory editor: for now it's the only function using the generic number insertion function. (NB: it will search for the adress before the entered one alligned to the bytes you can see in a line)
- [ALL] fixed a bug in the disassembler which could lead to it going before the user mapped area when opening it making it crash.
- [ALL] now the cwcheat for homebrews can be installed easily as it's put in the MS_ROOT folder
- [POPS] now when entering the memory editor from the cheat mod menu the adress is managed correctly
- [ALL] now the memory editor and disassembler cleans the screen right when changing screens not only when exiting
- [LITE] added an POPS lite prx: it's called cwcheatpopslite.prx
- [ALL] the screen is cleared more in the disasm and memory editor to avoid parts of the memory editor, cheat modifier or disassembler remaining on screen
- [ALL] fixed a bug which could make the disassembler crash when making a new cheat if entered from the memory editor while selecting a not 4byte alligned adress.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.