If you want main site it's here : http://www.bulletphysics.com/
and version 2.64-RC3 for psp is here: http://drakon.xxl-web.pl/wp-content/...64-RC3_PSP.rar
Package contains sources of library with make file and simple demo.
1. Demo tested on slim psp - I think that it will not work on fat...(maybe someone will change the code).
2. In file :btDefaultCollisionConfig uration.cpp - I chaged
#define DEFAULT_MAX_OVERLAPPING_PAIRS 1024
#define DEFAULT_STACK_ALLOCATOR_SIZE (5*1024)from
#define DEFAULT_MAX_OVERLAPPING_PAIRS 65...
#define DEFAULT_STACK_ALLOCATOR_SIZE (5*1024*1024)so it can effects later but anyone can change this.
1. Unpack .rar file, go to bullet-2.64-RC3\src folder and type make or use compile.bat if you are using windows.
3. You should get 3 files : libbulletmath.a, libbulletcollision.a, libbulletdynamics.a
4. Copy them to the pspsdk\psp\lib
5. Copy all .h and subfolders with files to pspsdk\psp\include
1.Go to the demo folder and type make or use compile_slim.bat if you are using windows.
Later I will attack new version (soft bodies,soft bodies....)
Have a nice day:>