Posted By: wraggster
Mr305 has updated his entry into the Neoflash Coding Contest:
Nickname : Mr305
Project name : Academic Aid Scholastic Suite
From : U.S.A.
Division : PSP APP
Original enter : NO (Rentering for one more time)
Support Motion : YES
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : Yes. 4th Place
Project description: : This is an educational tool for PSP which "aids" students in areas of Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus/PreCalculus, Physics I and Physics AP and any type of math with use of inbuilt calculator.
It spans a total of 45+ Equations. The usage is simple: user simple inputs the variables for equations/formulas and it does pages of tiresome work automatically and INSTANTLY.
Rev. 761 -> Rev. 769 (FINAL UPDATE as NEOFLASH entry)
-> Idea Implemented in 10 Min: After a subject is selected, Text doesn't immediately show up. It's STYLISHLY fades ONTO the screen (pgeFont Pseudo Transparency illusion effect).
-> SRC released as a seperate package
Rev. 753 -> Rev. 761
> Improvements to Motion Kit Driver (reduced Delay after init. to 1 sec. For now, No sideeffects, report any Problems, PLEASE!)
> Wasn't satisfied with Blackboard, enhanced lightning on it a lil' more
Rev. 749 -> Rev. 753
> Improved Blackboard a little more
> The titles and functions of Convert Radians to Degrees were interchanged. Fixed.
> Motion Kit support added.
- Tilt PSP Up or Down to navigate between items
- Can be used for Scrolling in equations like Quadratic formula and geometry of two points.
- Full sound + motion
- Makes a notification when it has been unplugged or not inserted during start up.
- Motion Kit SHOULD be plugged in BEFORE THE application has initialized for Motion functions.
> Numerous Usability fixes in Calculator.
> SQRT and CBRT function has been implemented in Calculator.
> Extensive GUI changes (Honestly, I laughed looking back at older versions 3.0)
- New BlackBoard Subject selection display algorithm
- Improved and SMOOTHER animations.
- Removed Annoying fades when switching between screens.
- New PIC1.png & ICON0.PNG
- Removed compression artifacts on BlackBoard.
- Improved Background
- New navigation sounds
- New text color scheme.
> Switched to Kernel Message Box systems; removed Old "Press Triangle for Credits" message.
> Added two new formulas: Find determinant of 2x2 matrix or 3x3 matrix.
> A newer implementation of Quadratic Graphing with new GU method; removed old VRAM pixel based graph and it was INVERTED!
> Bug fix in Quadratic Solution where factoring wasn't done correctly.
> Improved Load times but SIO initializing code neutralizes the speed.
Quote from: Currently Implemented Stuff
1) Quadratic solution and statistics of Axx+Bx+c equation
> Equation Solutions
> Factored form
> The intercepts
> Area under the graph
> Equations minimum
2) Statistics of two points
> The distance
> The midpoint
> The Slope
> The Cartesian Graph
> You can choose to override scale(Not-Recommended) or Let it choose the best fit from 1 Cm to 1 / 2 / 5 / 10 units; which ever fits the best.
3) Find Square Root, Cube Root or Nth root of an integer.
4) Arithmetic Sequences
> The term at a particular position in the sequence
> The actual series is shown 5 at a time
> The sum of terms from 1st term in the series to the the chosen number in series.
> Press L & R to change the series rapidly; Left & Right changes it slowly.
5) Geometric Sequences
> Same as above.
7) Find Determinant of 2x2 matrix
8 ) Find Determinant of 3x3 matrix
1) Newtons law of universal gravity.
2) Average Acceleration from velocity and time
3) Final Dist from Initial Distance, time , velocity/speed and (Optional) acceleration.
4) Final Velocity from Initial Velocity/speed, Distance & acceleration
5) Distance of projectile thrown straight up/down.
> Ability to override the Acceleration due to gravity.
> Lets you choose the time
6) Maximum Height/X-Range(the horizontal distance) of a Projectile [w/ Angle]
> Shows The maximum height that can be attained
> Shows the maximum range the object can reach.
> The X-velocity
> The Y-Velocity [before reaching peak height]
> The final Y-Velocity after reaching the peak height.
> The Final vector of the projectile
> The time to reach the peak. [total time = peak time * 2]
> All values are shown in degrees.
1) Lateral and total surface area and the volume of a cylinder
2) Lateral and total surface area and the volume of a Sphere
> Lateral and total surface area
> The Volume
3) Lateral and total surface area and the volume of a Hemi-sphere
> Lateral and total surface area
> The Volume
4) Lateral and total surface area and the volume of a cube/cuboid
4) Lateral and total surface area and the volume of a cylinder
5) Area of a triangle from 3 sides[ i.e the herons formula]
6) Area of an equilateral triangle
7) Radians <-> Degrees conversion
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments