“YAPM (A) Plugins Manager” is just what the name implies. It’s a homebrew to
keep your PRX plugins organized. It started out as a project to get more
experience coding for the PSP and also because other Plugin Managers at the
time either had bugs or were written in a foreign language, or both.
The name stands for “Yet Another Plugin Manager” it is also a recursive
acronym. It is coded using the OldSchool library and the MyPSPw toolchain.
- Graphical, not text based.
- Statistics and help screen.
- Toggle plugins on/off.
- Edit lines w/ on-screen keyboard.
- Remove and insert lines.
- Save and load .txt files.
- Creates .txt files if they don’t exist.
- Handles unix, macintosh and windows text files.
- Automatically removes empty lines.
- Secret screenshot function.
- Small size.
- English language.