Posted By: wraggster
Arguru and PSP 3D have just released a new demo of Turrican PSP, homebrew clone of the popular Metroid/Turrican games. This project has been ongoing for some time now, but each release is looking drastically improved over the last. The latest version features a ton of new eye candy, from weather effects to new enemies and game animation sequences, and also has many updates to the level wrappers and boss systems. The game is a blast; look forward to a full release soon, and mad props to Arguru for all his hard work!
New features/fixes in Release 3 include:
- Weather effects system (map opcodes: r0 = no rain, r1 = rain, r2 = snow).
- Proper intro/title sequence.
- Proper game over sequence.
- Alien mini-spiders / Eggs (spider breed) enemies.
- "Walker" enemies.
- Big / small spike ball enemies.
- Boss system (only one boss defined 'storm gauntlet', map opcode : 'f0'). Don't use it yet.
- Level wraps nearly finished.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments