Pspflashsystem developer has released a new update to its plug TimeBatteryPercent, application that allows us to see how much charge the battery directly to the main menu and that, thanks to additional features, is a perfect alternative to DayViewer of Total_Noob. This new release, v3.0, introduces compatibility with all custom firmware from 5.00M33 and fixes some bugs of previous versions.
Following the full changelog and the link to download.
- Compatible with all CF from 5.00M33
- TimeBatteryPercent the format of patches (12H, 24H) of the various date formats
- Fixati the following bug related to the percentage of battery time: 343% and 22: -23)
- Now, if the battery is not inserted in the XMB shows "?" or otherwise of negative numbers
- Are now removed automatically unnecessary characters like double spaces
- Improve and speed up the display of various information in the XMB
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.