frmariam from our forums discovered some great news!
Jomar Johansen has just updated his verion of SuperTux. I submited some bugs/ideas and he was kind enough to mail me the news. I was happy to
see this update
Here is what he says:
Finally an update. To much to do these day :/
Basically a bugfix release, with some minor new features added.
- use double screenbuffer
- extra life bonus only available first time you complete a level
- die when aborting a level
- get time bonus when finishing a level
- fixed gui glitch when walking inside caves
- no blood splatter when falling off screen
- speed of rolling snowball decreased
- speed of bouncing snowball decreased
- speed of autoscrolling levels decreased
- some surplus images removed
- some images was not resized
- other minor changes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.