Posted By: JKKDARK
Soywiz has released a new PSP Emulator for Windows:
This is a proof of concept I made of a PSP Emulator with a debugger using D programming language and DFL library. Currently, the emulator only emulates a few instructions and a few BIOS calls.
- Partial (and buggy) lighting support.
- Some cleanups.
- Starting gui for breakpoints and gpu (not working yet).
- Corrected callstack.
- Some fixes; more homebrew demos supported.
- Temporally skinning broken.
- Temporally shaders disabled.
- Updated binaries.
- Reduced size of the font used in dissasembler and memory viewer.
- Allowing reduce dissasembler window size; now imports won't overlap).
- Initial support of opening files (not working fine yet).
- Threading support currently disabled (I have to fix some issues).
- mstick and reflection demos not supported yet
- Buggy skinning support.
- Implemented guLogic
- Now using shaders (opengl >= 2.0).
- Very fast clut.
- Now I will be able to emulate sprite behaviour (sprite.pbp) with vertex shaders.
- And probably hardware morphing and skining.
- clut support
- y-axis correction.
- more 3d support and more fpu instructions supported
- texture mapping
- Now can run a lot of integer instruction and some of the FP ones.
- Also emulates a little of the GPU with new opengl support and support more library imports.
- Fixed some bugs.
- I found mips specs so it will be more easy to implement cpu (except for allegrex-specific instructions).
- First Attempt (Buggy)
Download and Give Feeedback Via Comments