1. 5 times the contrast ratio compared with the PSP-2000. The screen also has a faster response rate which will make graphics smoother
2. The PSP-3000 has a built-in microphone on the bottom right next to the PlayStation Logo. The microphone coupled with Skype which comes pre-installed means you can indulge in voice chat as soon as you are in a WiFi zone
3. The AV output has been expanded and beams video in a interlaced format giving better refresh rates and sharper images on the TV
4. The body has a textured surface which provides better protection against fingerprints. All this while keeping the trademark glossy finish
5. The new screen uses an anti-reflective surface giving a better view of the screen outdoors or in highly lit places
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.