Rcomage update to the tool, a PC program developed by Zing Burg coder (yes, the same as RCO Edit ...) which allows us to manipulate files with various RCO integrated tools and creating animated themes compatible with our PSP. In this new release have been fixed several bugs in the GUI, the greater file integrity checks, and a new decompression function is not fully stable.
- The necessary DLLs are included with GimConv
- Fixed a bug in the GUI when you try to create a new folder
- Elimination of the partial auto-completion
- Adding additional notices
- Added the ability to select compression options zlib
- Support Sub RCO big-endian
- Correction of an error in the previous dump VSMX dall'aggiornamento
- Minor changes in the format of the XML file
- Added a "hack" in GimConv that will correct problems with some GIM
- Adding a waiting period to prevent Rcomage crash in case of problems with GimConv
- Addition of functions "vagenc" and "vagdec" to convert. Vag
- Adding a decompression function (not yet finished)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.