directory path changer by piccahoe for linux and windows
thanks to freeplay for mentioning (in #noobzot) that you could hex the name of the folder in the eboot.pbp
What this does:
-Lets you have more than one psx game on your psx
-Fix Game Saves (?)
How to use this:
1. Put this in the same folder as the eboot.pbp which you was created by popstation or the alternative program. (forgot the name sorry!)
2. After you converted the file from iso to pbp using popstation or the alternative program (forgot the name sorry!)
3. click on patch.exe or goto konsole if you on linux type patch.bin
4. it will tell you to enter the new name of the directory. Enter a new name like blahblah (9 char max).
5. wait till it finish! it will only take a sec!
6. turn on your usb using your psp
7. goto /psp/game and create and folder and name it the same name you enter in the program the example name above was blahbalh so
you have to create a folder name blahblah
8. put the eboot.pbp into the folder that you created along with keys.bin and document.dat
This program was coded in linux, compiled with g++, the windows version was compiled with dev-c++.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.