Posted By: wraggster
If you have a PSVita, like listening to music, want to use a dedicated music playing app and don’t fancy using QCMA to use the stock music player then your best choice is Joel16’s ElevenMPV.
This CyanogenMod/LineageOS-inspired homebrew music player supports playing a whole variety of music formats (MP3/WAV/FLAC/OGG and more) from any directory in storage and also comes with a whole slew of features including metadata support, a shuffle function and more!
ElevenMPV 2.1.0 has been released and this brings along:
- The ability to access any directory on the PSVita thus making it an unsafe homebrew
- This means you need to have Unsafe Homebrew enabled in HENkaku Settings and VitaShell will warn you about it being unsafe before letting you install it; it poses no risk to your device’s well-being!
- Lastdir.txt is removed after switching to another device to fix a bug that caused the homebrew to crash
- Some UI fixes including a tidying up of the menu title in device settings and a fix to the cancel button of the settings menu not being used
- Playing speed on down-sampled MP3 files has been fixed, dr_libs was updated to the latest version and decoder functions got a minor cleanup