Hi, just to let you know what is happening with PSPUAE at present. A new release is in the works and here are the changes / improvements
- Based on e-uae 0.8.29 WIP3
- Removed support for serial ports to gain speed
- Several optimizations to the e-uae code primarily removing stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense on the PSP
- Added cpu speed option - thanks to FOL
- Added profiling support (you cant see it as it requires a recompile)
- Fixed memory issues - 2MB Chip, 1.5MB Slow and 2.5MB Fast (PSP V1.50, Eloader PSP, Fast mem = 2MB)
- Should run using kxploit and the eloader (So V1.50 Version will also work on any V2.x+ PSP using the GTA E-Loader / EMenu)
- Fixed keyboard mappings
- Switched middle and right mouse button
- Fixed screenshot
- only displays leds for 2 drives as only 2 are enabled (will not accept 4 drives as I have disabled the last 2 for performance reasons)
- disabled debugging support (can be enabled again it doesnt really make a performance hit)
- when mapping keyboard keys to psp buttons the behaviour is to keep the key down until the psp button is released. This works great for pinball fantasies
- removed 2 drives from the disk menu
- added msg box for when no kickstart rom is present and also for when changing kickstart roms while using PSPUAE
- Saved Name States
- added msgbox warning if pspuae runs out of memory
- added 2.04 and 2.05 to the kickstart menu
- corrected bug causing pspuae1.options to not load at startup
(These may change, as its currently being tested for bugs).
I would also like to thank Ric for all his hard work on PSPUAE. Without him PSPUAE would be dead.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.