I'v made a few bug fixes and added new features for pspShark. I'v also added official support for 3.03 OE-A. With the new pspShark you can easily convert cwcheat into pspShark ones.
1. Added two new search types (Hexidecimal 4 bytes and hexidecimal 1 byte)
2. More error messages to be displayed when errors arise
3. Added Misc section
4. Menu start buttons can now be configured
5. Added Scratchpad
6. cwcheats can be loaded/converted into pspShark ones
7. Added official 3.02 OE-A/3.02 OE-B and 3.03 OE-A support in installer
8. pspShark now uses game id for unique way to determine game instead of checksum
8. Fixed bugs where loading the menu could but unlikely crash the psp.
9. Fixed a possible deadlock scenario when sceIoOpen("disc0:/UMD_DATA.BIN") was being read
10. Improve speed in "Current Cheats Installed" when many cheats were present in the list of cheats installed.
If you use OE-A or OE-B (whatever firmware), here how you activate pspShark once installed:
1-now boot your 3.02/3.03 OE-A/OE-B psp up while pressing R
2-go to advanced -> Advanced configuration
3-Enable by pressing X on Plain modules in UMD/ISO
4-select back for two times
6-Press X over pspShark.prx [GAME] it will say ENABLED
7-exit recovery and enjoy
Mac/Linux Users, Just unzip the zip file (above) to the root of your memory stick.
People using 3.03 OE-A/3.02 OE-B or OE-A that use auto installer (first download link above) still need to add the entry "ms0:/seplugins/pspShark.prx" in the game.txt file in your seplugins folder.
oh yeah, if anyone has Burnout Legends Region 4 - ULES00125 (UK/AUS)
try this pspShark cheat for insane acceleration (you go up to 500 mph)
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.