February 17th, 2006, 11:57 Posted By: LauriN
(New release of Golf for the PSP by LauriN and News Submission too)
This new release hasn't got any new maps, just some new features of the "game engine". I'm currently searching for "map painters" because I haven't got that great graphical talent. So if you are interested in and have got some free time, please drop a message at my board: http://dev.laurin.net.tf
There you'll also find a tutorial for map creation.
Thanks in advance!
- Code cleaned up a litte bit, but there has still so much to be done.
- Rough green areas have been implemented. Thanks to indianajonesilm for the hint!
- Implementation of additionally "height maps" for creating hills, ramps, etc. in the maps. Again thanks to indianajonesilm for the idea. This feature is not really completed yet, it's just a "preview" at the moment.
- Implementation of overhead areas, which will be printed over the ball. With this feature tunnels and advanced graphics like trees can be implemented easily. This time thanks go to Guyfawkes!
- Application icon, which will be displayed in Lowser.
- Fixed a bug where the ball sometimes could go through a wall.
- Separation of an "invisible" collision map and a visible background map offers a huge improvement of map designers' flexibility. Thanks to MaxSMoke for the hint!
- It's now possible to "paint" a more realistic water & sand in the maps.
- Improved screenshot-function: It's now possible to make more than one screenshot, filename is now increased ("screenshot_1.png", "screenshot_2.png", etc.)
- Initial release
Download via comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 9 comments - Join In and Discuss Here