A handy plugin that lets us see some important information while running a game (eg the percentage of battery power, current time etc..) Accurately monitor the brightness level, use a timer, save screenshots and more. This release corrects several bugs, was renewed and revised much of the source code.
Then we find the full changelog, the complete list of features of prx with its function keys and a link to download.
- Added function "Timer"
- Removed function "Temp"
- Renewed interface
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Revised source code
- Show percentage of battery charge -> 1X "NOTES".
- Display Time -> 2X "NOTE".
- Show timer -> 3X "NOTE".
- Hide everything -> - / 4X "NOTE".
- Puts the game "pauses" and displays a warning -> battery to 10%.
- Puts the game "on hold", shows a warning and suspend the PSP -> battery to 5%.
- Screenshot -> "screen" + "R".
- Game "pause" -> "screen" + "L" ( "START" to resume).
- Lock / unlock the power button -> "VOL +" + "L".
- Enable / disable Power LED -> "VOL +" + "R".
- Brightness + 10 -> "VOL +" + "UP".
- Brightness - 10 -> "VOL +" + "DOWN".
- Brightness MAX -> "VOL +" + "RIGHT".
- Brightness MIN -> "VOL +" + "LEFT".
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.