Five months since the last release, the team JJS has released an update to the excellent PSPdisp, application that lets you use your PSP as an additional monitor to your PC with a resolution of 960X544. This update, which brings the program to version 0.4, introduces some new features and fixes some bugs in previous releases.
Following the full changelog and the link to download.
- New USB driver based WinUSB
- The former USB driver based on libusb continue to be supported
- New rules for recording audio for Vista / 7
- To increase the transfer rate via USB
- New Uncompressed not apply any compression to the images thus involving a reduced load to the CPUs and a better quality of the images
- The frequency of the PSP CPU is now amended to the USB mode
- Increased the number of characters for the IP address / server name
- The IP address is now displayed in the WLAN card in the options window
- E 'can now, in case of malfunction, completely disable streaming audio
- New option to hide the mouse pointer in the event of inactivity
- Added an option during installation to create an exception in Windows Firewall for PSPdisp
- Fixato control CPU speed for WLAN
- Fixati WLAN problems encountered in version 0.3
- PSPdisp is now in SideShow mode if the screen resolution is changed
- Fixati some bugs related to GUI
- More bug fixati
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.