Based in ZX-81's work PSPFTPD for fw1.5, the PSP WiFile Transfer is one program to remotely transfer files without using cables between PC<>PSP with newers fw3.0 OE.
The bests beneficts who make me developer this software are using WiFi WPA criptografy protocol and DHCP.
The PSP WiFile Transfer is made at OE firmware rules, then it run in user mode and because of this its cant have risk to brick your PSP. The homebrew must be placed in GAME folder, not in GAME150 like old ones.
Special Thanks to:
- Dark Alex (Answer my forum threads)
- Psp Pets (Answer my emails)
- ZX-81 (The PSPFTPD example)
- All The PSPSDK Developers
- Copy PSP WiFile Transfer folder to GAME folder (using 3.0X Kernel);
- Run by GAME > Memory Stick on XMB menu;
- Exiting without close FTP connections make homebrew freeze;
- Implement better buffer control to save transfer speed;
- Choose alternative FTP port;
- Define login and password to authenticated mode;
- Create a intuitive graphic interface;
- Create a portuguese language pack;
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.