- Support for 2.x+ firmwares, that means WPA connections will now work. Note that only the "Automatic" (DHCP) connections work with the 2.x version. Tested on 3.03 OE-A.
- This means there are 2 versions to choose from when downloading: FW15 and FW2x. If you must have a manually configured connection, use FW15 (that means no WPA). If you're experiencing crashes on FW2x, try to reproduce them with FW15 version since it's able to produce more debug info (crash.log).
- Analog stick navigation now disabled by default. Can be enabled from the Input tab in the Settings window.
- Fixed a bug in the network connection detection that meant the app wouldn't start because it incorrectly thought no network connections were present.
- A crash.log is now created when the FW15 version crashes with a blue screen. If reporting crashes when running the FW15 version, please attach the crash.log file.
- Thanks to Giovanni for helping me debug the settings problem.
- If users are still experiencing crashes opening the settings window, please contact email@example.com.
- FW15: Unzip PSPoste_Beta6_FW15.zip into your PSP/GAME (PSP/GAME150 for OE users) directory. Existing settings, contacts and mail will be preserved.
- FW2x: Unzip PSPoste_Beta6_FW2x.zip into your PSP/GAME303.
- Upgrading from FW15 to FW2x: Rename your existing __SCE__PSPoste to PSPoste, move it to PSP/GAME303, then unzip PSPoste_Beta6_FW2x.zip into PSP/GAME303. You can delete %__SCE__PSPoste.
Notes on mirroring: we would appreciate if sites did not mirror our releases, but instead link to the "Files" section (or "PSPoste" package) on our sourceforge project page. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.