This version supports text rendering using TrueType fonts. Here's a list of what's changed:
- Interface and email text now rendered with TrueType Fonts. Thanks to FreeType and the Bookr project for the code.
- Skin and font textures are now swizzled.
- Rendered fonts and skin pngs are now cached in their swizzled state. That means rendering of the .ttf and .png files will only happen the first time the app is launched, subsequent launches/quits will be much quicker.
- We no longer ship with "default" settings and contacts xml files. They will be automatically generated at runtime if they don't exist. This means users no longer need to backup their settings.xml and contacts.xml files when upgrading.
- Fix a crash and some rendering bugs in CText.
INSTALL/UPGRADE NOTES: unzip the PSPoste_Beta4_FW15.zip file to your PSP/GAME directory. Existing settings, contacts and mail will be preserved.
Notes on mirroring: we would appreciate if sites did not mirror our releases, but instead link to the "Files" section (or "PSPoste" package) on our sourceforge project page. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.