Posted By: blackrave
jas0onuk has developed and released a new version of his useful prxdecrypter. Here's the original post:
prxdecrypter (psardumper mod to decrypt PRX files and firmware resources)
1.5b --> 1.6
- Now comes with a HEN compatible EBOOT which doesnt seem to work properly (partially broken on 3.xx kernel on the fat PSP,
` completely broken on 3.60 M33 due to new hardware)
- Added 6 more key sets (1.XX, 2.00-2.50, 2.60-2.71, 2.80, 3.00 and 3.10+ gameshare keys)
- Now press TRIANGLE rather than HOME to exit
- Fixed 2.7X demo decryption (wrong key)
- Removed 5 useless keys
- Now uses the entire buffer - previously, files over 4mb would fail
- Added second layer of descrambling to a few files - this would have produced messed up output if you tried in the old version
- Waiting for the 3.60 and 3.70 keys... I'll add them as soon as I have them.
Thx to vb_master for testing.
Download and give feedback via comments.