Posted By: Wally
StrmnNrmn said this on his Blog today.
I've had a fairly productive weekend. I've been working on a few improvements on the dynamic recompiler, and I've managed to both decrease the amount of memory it's using (by approximately 10-12%), and increase the emulator's speed (by around 7-10%).
I don't want to get into too many details just yet, as I'm planning on putting together a more detailed post with all the gory details (and a few graphs
later in the week.
In a related change, I've also managed to identify and fix an issue (read 'bug') with the dynarec that may have been causing stability problems on v1.0 firmware PSPs. This may explain some of the differences in stability users of the different builds have been seeing.