December 31st, 2013, 01:19 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP Git (2013/12/30) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* More include cleanup. Hoping for very slightly faster compile times..
* Mostly get rid of including "Globals.h"
* Merge pull request #4942 from unknownbrackets/warnings
Fix some warnings, possibly fix Symbian
* Keep track of whether PSP_Init() was called.
This way settings are properly enabled/disabled in the menu.
* Attempt to fix Symbian compilation.
* Fix some formatting warnings.
* Fix some includes on Windows/etc.
* Merge pull request #4943 from raven02/patch-29
Mipmapping only enable when texture scaling disable
* Mipmapping only enable when texture scaling disable
* More include cleanup, hopefully buildfix Symbian
* Delete CPU.cpp/h , cleanup
* More include untangling
* Start untangling our include mess a little.
* Merge pull request #4938 from unknownbrackets/armjit-minor
Avoid reseved identifiers like _SP, etc.
* Avoid reseved identifiers like _SP, etc.
R_SP is not that bad.
* Merge pull request #4937 from unknownbrackets/gpu-minor
Ignore material update when no vertex color, softgpu vertex preview
* softgpu: Fix preview region y1 in ge debugger.
* softgpu: Implement vertex preview.
And move ConvertMatrix4x3To4x4() into a common place since there were
differing implementations, which was only confusing.
* softgpu: Use region for debugger buffer previews.
It's fine if it resizes or etc., but this should generally be the
interesting area of vram to show, without any confusing noise on the
* Fix typesafety (ScreenCoords not DrawingCoords.)
* Ignore the material update flag w/o vertex color.
Instead of using materialambient for all of them.
Fixes #3918, and seems to match tests with 3dstudio.
* Merge pull request #4934 from raven02/patch-28
Fix pull request #4913
* Fix #4913
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here