September 9th, 2013, 11:18 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP Git (2013/09/08) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #3690 from Kingcom/Reset
Reset while stepping improvements
* Reset while stepping improvements
* Merge pull request #3684 from thedax/instantAntiAliasing
Win32: Let NewUI's Antialiasing option be instant so a game reboot isn't required.
* Remove stray tab.
* Let NewUI's Antialiasing option be instant so a game reboot isn't required.
* Merge pull request #3685 from mgaver/patch-5
* Update korean.txt
* Merge pull request #3681 from Kokusho/master
some fix for qt interface
* fix zlib compilation error
on ubuntu 13.04 if -lz isn't the last parameter occurs a compilation error
* linux qt build failed fix ( Issue 3599 )
simple fix based on NativeApp.cpp
* Merge pull request #3686 from unknownbrackets/warnings
* Fix some minor warnings.
* Provide for GPU init failure, kill a warning.
* Improve DirectoryFileSystem's wide char handling.
* Merge pull request #3682 from mupralsh/patch-1
Remove Bahasa (which means language) from dr_ID region name.
* Remove Bahasa (which means language) from dr_ID region name.
* Merge pull request #3687 from unknownbrackets/mips-minor
Always use fastmem for sw/lw offset from SP
* Always use fastmem for sw/lw on SP.
* Add Finnish to langregion.ini to display correctly as "Suomi"
* Update lang
* Merge pull request #3679 from Kingcom/VirtDiscFix
* Fix linux version too
* Fix VirtualDiscFileSystem::GetDirListing
* Merge pull request #3678 from thedax/win32UIOverhaul
Win32: Disable the Pause/Run/Reset buttons appropriately when More Settings/Control Mapping are selected.
* Make More Settings and Control Mapping translatable.
* Set the UI state to MENU so that the pause/reset/stop buttons disable appropriately.
* Merge pull request #3670 from thedax/win32UIOverhaul
Overhaul the Win32 UI with simplification and organisation.
* Update the menus after translating them. Should fix the pause/reset/stop options when exiting out of the game settings screen.
* Overhaul the Win32 UI. New things include:
-File -> Savestate Slot: Lets the user pick the savestate slot to be used.
-Game Settings -> More Settings...: Opens the main settings screen from anywhere.
-Game Settings -> Control Mapping...: Opens the key mapping screen from anywhere.
-Infrequently changed options were removed.
-Organised menus; nothing is out of place anymore.
-Simplified menus: as some options were removed or moved, it's easier to find what you're looking for, now.
* Merge pull request #3677 from unknownbrackets/logging
Move some things to G3D, enable G3D by default on Windows
* Enable the G3D log on Windows by default.
* Change a few more log types.
* Merge pull request #3676 from Kingcom/BrowseForFolderFix
* Fix BrowseForFolder
* More log categories, use them (and existing ones). Improve log config.
* Let's actually use the log category mechanism. A first step.
* Add optional "DevMenu" in-game button for quick access to things like log settings
* Merge pull request #3675 from unknownbrackets/io-async
Improve io async waits, callback handlers
* Add io async wait callback handlers.
* Use a different wait type for async io.
* Refactor wait verification a bit in kernel waits.
* Wake up waiting threads on file delete.
* Allow separate threads to wait on async io.
* Merge pull request #3667 from raven02/patch-18
Make it invalid for subarea texture
* Make it invalid for subarea texture
* Merge pull request #3674 from thedax/updateLang
Update lang so Indonesian support works.
* Update lang so Indonesian support works.
* Merge pull request #3672 from unknownbrackets/ui-tweaks
Android buildfix, avoid win32 api in UI
* Decouple win32 and UI a bit more.
* Use a UI event for clearing recents.
This way it builds on Android, and is cross platform too.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here