August 13th, 2013, 11:14 Posted By: wraggster
PPSSPP Git (2013/08/12) is compiled. PPSSPP is a fast and portable PSP emulator for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux, written in C++.
PPSSPP Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #3134 from unknownbrackets/gpu-thread
Improve separate CPU thread performance, fix condition variable misuse
* Improve performance on x64 at least.
Maybe can just ignore for 32? I'm not sure how bad it would be if it read
* Fix condition variable misuse.
* Merge pull request #3132 from unknownbrackets/stackwalk
Add a stack walk debugging function
* Add a function to walk the stack, not yet perfect.
Could use improvements, but with a decent symbol table does very well so
far in the games I tested it in.
* Branch targets are relative to next instr.
* Merge pull request #3127 from unknownbrackets/gpu-thread
Use a timer to keep gpu/cpu in sync periodically
* Use a timer to keep gpu/cpu in sync periodically.
Fixes Diva Extend demo, at least, losing FPS.
* Merge pull request #3129 from unknownbrackets/mips-minor
MIPS table cleanup
* Use the flags in MIPSCodeUtils.
* Consider these as taking a IMM16 as well.
* Get rid of IsDelaySlotInfoSafe since flags are ok.
* Cleanup the remaining MIPS tables, reporting.
* Cleanup flags on VFPU4 sub MIPS tables.
* Clean up the COP1 MIPS tables, and reporting.
* Cleanup some COP2/VFPU2 table flags.
* Clean up the SPECIAL3 and REGIMM table flags.
* Make sure we're reporting unknown instructions.
* Correct SPECIAL2 and separate COP1S and COP1W.
* Clean up the SPECIAL MIPS table, mostly flags.
* Clean up the immediate MIPS table, mostly flags.
* Fix some formatting in the MIPS table.
And also a couple cases of manually specifying RS.
* Simplify some MIPS table flags.
* Fix a couple potential infinite loops.
* Merge pull request #3131 from thedax/ps1EbootErrorMsg
Add an error message specifically for PS1 eboots.
* Add an error message specifically for PS1 eboots.
* GCC buildfix (processes more of templates earlier than MSVC)
* Update native with 32-bit hang fix
* Count numFlips in a way consistent with our frame timing.
* Minor optimization, sketch on an lvl.q jit implementation
* More microoptimization
* Some microoptimization
* Merge pull request #3123 from MrYadro/master
Make more strings translatable.
* Make more strings translatable.
* Merge pull request #3125 from raven02/patch-15
Some games like FF Type-0 inits viewport as 0x0
* Some games like FF Type-0 inits viewport as 0x0
* Merge pull request #3126 from unknownbrackets/io-async
Use a separate thread for reading/writing
* Set the IO thread's name for debugging.
* Give sceIoWrite the same treatment, for savedata.
* Run sceIoRead operations on a separate thread.
This should improve stutter. Also verified via a timer to improve
performance (although, not very much, ~0.07 seconds during an entire
* Start and stop a separate thread for IO.
Not actually running anything on it yet.
* Add a class to manage IO on a separate thread.
Also separate the logic for exiting the loop based on coreState. IO and
audio won't necessarily be tied to the frame.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here