bakablah has updated Psilocybeing’s pIRC app, heres whats new:
Revision history from version 0.3
- Improved stability, would not crash after first couple minutes of joining
- added ctcp version autoreply
- able to tell the difference (and to show it) between channel message and private message
- can tell the difference to:
- Notice message
- Action messages (/me slaps joe bloke around a bit with a trout)
- Join/Part/Quit messages
- Fixed a bug where the program would crash when it joins a specific type of irc server (Unreal3.2.3)
- much importantly! much more colorful and pretty than the previous version!
- improved channel joining time!
pIRC is an application that allows you to connect to IRC with your PSP via WiFi. This was all based upon Danzel’s peldet program. To connect with your PSP you must have a WiFi connection and edit the file named ‘config’ with an IP address, port, nickname and channel.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.