New beta version of Sony Playstation 2 emulator for Windows has been released. Changes:
- Removed 2 of the gamefixes, which are now simply included in the code in a more stable fashion;
- More frameskip/vuskip fixes;
- Fixed some potential VU micromem clearing problems;
- Some fixes for opcodes, should help a few games, including Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 2;
- Some cdvd fixes;
- Version numbers included when compiling files;
- Usual code cleanups and reorganizations.
P.S. This is the last beta before the merge. From now on, the beta program is on hiatus till authors sort out any and all merge issues.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.