New beta version of Sony Playstation 2 emulator for Windows has been released.
- new and improved software-emulated FPU accuracy ("Full" mode in Advanced Dialog).
- fixed the vu clip code, removed the corresponding gamefix.
- new gamefix for tales of destiny.
- Further work on the block manager, improves speed.
- Fixed a constprop bug (grandia 2).
- minor improvements to NTFS compression and memcards support.
- Improved PCR/TIMR support.
- temporary hackfix for the Final Fantasy games.
- MMI: Optimizations for some opcodes.
- Adjusted the backwards timing on GIF for intermediate transfers (SF:EX3).
- work on the PERF counters.
- Fixed a bug that caused pcsx2 to crash when loading/saving savestates using the "other..." menu option.
- bugfix in memcpy_fast. That bug caused memory corruption on blocks not aligned to 32-bits in length.
WARNING: This beta will break any old savestates you might have. Be sure to save your progress on memcards before using this.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.