The PCSX2 Team have released a new public beta of their PS2 Emulator for Windows:
Pcsx2 beta 1329
- Microvu added as an additional cpu option. To use it, enable both the new options in the cpu tab. Expect problems.
- Quite some work on vif, gif and path 3. Quite a few of the games that had problems with 1190 due to this should now work.
- Increased the EErec's stack memory from 64k to 128k, since there's no reason to be frugal there anymore
- Improved the cpu speed/ghz detection. It should be a bit more accurate, and is faster (pcsx2 startup times are near instantaneous now)
- Some emitter changes
- Some general cleanups to vtlb's memory protection and recompiled block
integrity checking systems.
- Usual code cleanups and optimizations
Front mission 4 hangs
Ar tonelico 1 hangs
Many Gust games show black screen (ar tonelico 2, atelier iris 3...). To solve, press F1 when that happens (yeah, random... but hey it kinda works)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.