PCSP 0.3.0 is now released. It is not that perfect, so be indulgent. This emulator only has an interpreter so it may be not suited for all PC. And only for Windows (as a 32-bit binary) as we mainly concentrate our effort on emulation and not on portability.
It needs OpenGL 2/3/4.x w/ or w/o shaders.
It can play, say, half a dozen games :
- Puzzle Bobble Pockect
- Worms : Open Warfare
- Micromachines V4 (some sceneries have color corruption)
- Obscure : The Aftermath (color corruption and sometimes some "rumbling" motion making it hard to play)
- Silverfall (freezes after the tutorial)
No sound and no video emulation.
You can have some details that I posted on www.pcsp-emu.com :
- how to select a controller : keyboard or joypad
- how to switch the use of OpenGL shaders on/off in the fly
- psp screen window can now be resized to your taste
- a test on my EeePC 1201PN
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.