February 9th, 2006, 01:51 Posted By: turulo
A new version of OpenTTD port for PSP has been released. Also there is a new site for the project kindly hosted and designed by the http://www.teamjak.net guys. They are still hosting more developers, so if you have a project and need a site to host it, just contact them.
The new site can be found at:
Also thanks to dcemu, where i have posted the firsts versions of openttd, keep the good work for the scene
Well here is some info for this release:
This release includes many bugfixes wich makes the game more stable, it shouldnt "never" crash now during gameplay.
The scenario creation gui has been fixed to fit on the psp screen, so now you can create, save and play your own scenarios.
Mouse code has been also redone, the 8 axis emulation was a pain, now it should feel like a normal mouse.
Here is the full ChangeLog:
- Map button crash fixed & window resized
- Scenario select window resized
- Scenario creation toolbar resized
- Dropdown menus from toolbar repositioned
- News sumary positioning fixed
- Crash when pressing rail construction blank space fixed
- Save/Load windows resized to fit ok
- Mouse algorithm improved
- Mouse getting out the screen fixed
- Cpu speed changed to 222mhz by default
- Ctrl + click support added, used for presignals (square + cross)
NOTE FOR 2.00 USERS
This release has not been tested on 2.00, some users have reported me that they got some development versions working with save/load, and others told me it woldnt work...
You can try changing your eboot loader options, to use lower system frequency by default such as 200 or 222 Mhz, and maybe tune other values. Let me know if you got this release fully working on a 2.00 console.
And here are two screenshots about the scenario creation and map window.
Screenshots and Downloads via comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 12 comments - Join In and Discuss Here