jjolano proposes a new version of its FTP server for PS3 which has the distinction of being completely Open Source.
New / fixed:
- Improved performance and stability
- Improving the Performance of In-game XMB
- Better use of syscall
- Fixed a possible memory leak
- Fixed various bugs
- Added support for the commands: MDTM, SLA
- Nopass version now allows normal login procedure (to ensure compatibility) but ignores the value of the password
- Added a new file build.sh Developer (allows you to create normal versions and nopass)
The archive also contains a version of the CFW Geohot and a version without a password for the connection.
Use the IP of your PS3 to connect to your PS3, then use:
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.