Posted By: wraggster
phosphorous has posted an entry into the Neoflash Coding Contest:
-= Old School Library (OSLib) Sprites Lib =-
OSLib is a C library that greatly simplifies coding games and apps on the PSP. It took second place in the NEO Spring Compo 2006. This library builds on top of OSLib to make animated sprites as easy as everything else in OSLib.
The eboot demonstrates all of the features including:
- Create an animated sprite with only an image, height, and width
- Animation plays and loops automatically
- Control the animation framerate
- Functions to play and stop animation
- Ability to reverse animation
- Animation can be flipped vertically or horizontally
- Set start and end frames of animation
- Jump to a specific frame of the animation
- Create multiple sprites from one sprite sheet
- Create different sized sprites from one sprite sheet
The readme also shows how to easily create spritesheets from animated GIFs found on the web.
Full source included.
Screenshot / Download and Give Feedback Via Comments