NES emulator for Sony PSP has been updated. Changes:
Changes from 0.61 (based on nesterJ 1.12 by Takka, based on nesterJ 1.11 by Ruka)
- Added rewind mode coded by Davex
- Added mirror and rotated screen modes by Davex
- Added sepia color palette by Davex
- Added support for a LOT of boards and mappers, including mapper 163 (NJ063 Final Fantasy VII Advent Children among others)
- PAL-NTSC selector
- Added Chinese interface language
- Added FAT ROM read mode, which enables Chinese filenames while browsing
- Added a new cheat function to make changing games easier.
- ROM support up to 4M
- Increased exception handling, prevention of reading the game crash
- Roms can be deleted. Press  (square) in the rom list interface.
- Added and increased a custom rom database (byemudb.dat)
From 1.12 by Takka:
- Ported to 3.xx firmware (full user mode);
- Fixed sleep mode issues;
- Fixed saving issues (sram and states).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.