We are pleased to announce the release of 1.7.4 of Mobile Assault for PSP homebrew and iOS devices. Additions include a new mission, dynamic menu background and new frigate unit. The full changelist is as follows:
* New dynamic menu background.
* Added a 28th Mission called 'Beachhead'.
* Added a frigate unit which acts as a helipad.
* Fixed bug where all AI Apaches were having their weapons upgraded along with the player's Apache.
* Fix bug where hellfire accuracy is reported to the leaderboard server as 100% all the time.
* Fixed stability issues and random texture disappearances on PSP.
* The player's Apache can now collide with other aircraft.
* The player's apache, when landed into a building, will automatically take off again.
* Tank shells are now white.
* Added a water texture.
* Fixed some typos made in mission messages.
* Added lighting/shading to units and structures (PSP)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.