This Homebrew will flash two files to your flash0 to allow you to have a custom boot and play PSX games. If you didn't know, having a custom "opening_plugin.rco" (boot) would interfere with your PSP POPStation..
I have provided an edited "game_plugin.prx" with PSP's default "opening_plugin.rco" that is renamed to "0pening_plugin.rco". So you don't have to worry about anything, unless you don't have any free space on your flash0.
1. Be sure you have some free space in your flash0 not Memory
2. Have your battery recharged.. (atleast 80%)?
Also have the AC Adapter plugged in..
3. There is always a risk of bricking when you flash any type
of file so beware of your actions.
I'm not responsible for any bricks at all!
1. If you have any custom boot, just go into recovery, flash0
usb access, and replace the "opening_plugin.rco".
2. Copy "LOLstation" and "LOLstation%" to your PSP's
Game or Game150 folder..
3. Run LOLstation and you should be lollerfine. roflordia!
Have fun using my Lollerwaves and LollerBootwaves..
3.30 fix: http://www.sendspace.com/file/itjrf1
3.40 fix: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i52z7p